Having taken out our maintenance contract you will now have peace of mind for yourself and your business knowing that you are covered and have access to the following:
- Full UK based call centre.
- Sales/accounts/aftercare personnel.
- A team of fully trained engineers to assist with any technical queries you may have.
- Fault diagnostic team to diagnose and remedy any issues that may occur.
- Remote system access (compatible systems only). Giving the ability to:
- Download system programming.
- Make system programme changes instantly without site visits. (Unlimited remote programme changes at no further cost)
- Upgrade system software to keep your system up to date with all functions available.
- Line fault diagnostic team to determine if a network error has occurred and then liaise with your line provider and yourselves until fault is cleared.
- System code programming instruction over the phone (ability to make basic programme changes).
- System faults:
- In the event of a system failure you will not be charged any initial on site fees.
- You will be given an on site fault diagnostic.
- Our engineers stock replacement equipment to allow for quick repair/replacement should it be necessary causing minimal disruption to you and your business.
- We also complete and supply you with a full diagnostic report.
- We offer 24 hour fault reporting service via our website and an out of hours engineer contact emergency line.
- Maintained customers will also benefit from our discounted prices for any additional equipment.